lundi 18 juin 2007

So here we are getting married!

I went to England this weekend to see my favorite cousin Joe marry Lisa, a member of the family for 13 years now! I worshipped Joe when I was a kid, and loved Lisa ever since I first met her many Christmas's ago at our grandparent's house. This wedding has been planned for over two years now, longer than they have had little Alfie, who is two.
I love going to England and seeing my family, which is getting bigger every year! Ever since our beloved grandmother Judy died (on Xmas day 2003) it's been difficult to all meet up, but whenever we do it's just great. This was a real Britsh wedding: rain, loads of booze, everybody underdressed and a roasting hog... Fantastic!
Now for the introduction of my family.

<- Here are Joe and Lisa and Alfie, right after the vows, the first of many official piccies



The piccie below is of my uncle Stuart (Joe's dad and my mum's brother), my auntie Pat, Joe, Alfie, Lisa, my cousin Nick (Joe's brother), his girlfriend Em, and their baby Freya.















The big picture below is of Joe's (and therefore my) side of the family. I won't go into who everyone is, but that's me at the front in the blue skirt next to my cousin Chris. My mum is on the far right, next to her cousin Angela. I'm next to Heather, my cousin's aunt, and she's in front of my dad, who is next to Tony, Angela's husband! Confused yet? I might add that everyone on this piccie looks absolutely shit.


Here we are again, a bit later, starting left is my mum (Jane), Angela, Chris, Louise, Tony, Lorna and Ross.

On the other one, that's us all at our table (looking pinker you will notice!), clockwise from left, Chris, Mum, Tony, Ross, Uncle Stuart, Lorna, Louise, David and me.

















And here are two last pictures, one of the traditional hog roast, the other of me with the bride and groom.

Aucun commentaire: