vendredi 15 juin 2007

So here we are, la nouvelle star

well, julien, the timid psycho rock punk crooner (and much more) won. I personnally have a bigger crush on Tigane (though Julien is totally edible) so was mildly disappointed that he didn't win, but both are so talented and amazing that really either's album will probably be pretty damn good.

I thought I would compile their best songs of the season. None are original songs, but both manage to put their own mark on them, and the results are amazing. So here for the best of Tigane and Julien according to me....

Julien singing "Moi, lolita" (Alizée) , "You really got me now (The Kinks), "Hit me baby one more time"(Britney Spears), "Tainted love" (Soft cell), "Light my fire" (the Doors), "Les betises" (Sabine Paturel), "I put a spell on you" (Screamin Jay Hawkins)

Tigane singing "Billie Jean" (Michael Jackson), "Crazy" (Gnarls barkely), "Hey ya" (Outkast), "Celebration" (Kool and the gang), "Isn't she lovely" (Stevie Wonder), "Satisfaction" (The Rolling Stones), "Rock your body" (Justin Timberlake)

and the best duets that include them, "A la faveur de l'automne" (Tété) and 7 seconds (Youssou N'dour)

Aucun commentaire: